Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kayla's Party

Since Kayla will be spending her 10th Birthday at Disneyland this year, we had her friend party early. She wanted a Black-White-Red Diner/Movie Theme. We had planned to turn the kitcheneete in the basement into a diner and then the main room into a theater. But at the last minute, and due to unseasoanably warm mid-Sept. weather, we moved the Diner/Movie party to 'poolside'. Kayla has never been able to swim at her birthday because it is usually cold and sometimes snowing, but this was the year to do it. I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but Kayla has a great group of friends. We were glad they could all come.

And here it is, the Sept swimming party, granted the pool heater was running. They had a great time together. The night was capped off by watching 'Nims' Island' on the side of the house with the projector. Lots of food, friends, and fun made for a great birthday!!! Happy Birthday Kay.






2 comments:

Bob and Julie said...

Happy Birthday Kayla!! I am so glad she was FINALLY able to swimming on for her birthday. What a fun group of friends! Once again, I'm jealous...I want to go to Disneyland!

RACHELLE said...

what? when did that happen? how did that happen? i cant believe i spaced it!!! so sorry kay.


i will be there tomorrow with a special gift!