As we make and keep sacred covenants and through the goodness and grace of God, we know we will live together again and there will be No Empty Chairs.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Growing Up
The girls are growing up quick on us. We thought it was about time to update the photo at the top so all of you can see what they look like now. What beautiful girls! We love you. Mom & Dad
Hi Jenna :) I'm actually back on the blogs...miracle!! It was so fun catching up again. Thanks for posting all your fun adventures. I seriously think you guys earned the costume award...you look like the real thing! :) I've never seen a Mary Poppins costume before...I soooo want that costume!! Where did you get it?
Your girls are getting more and more beautiful. I don't know how you're going to keep all those boys away....ha!
2 comments:
i think your kids grow up faster than mine.
those are some beautiful smiles!
luv ya girls! shell
Hi Jenna :) I'm actually back on the blogs...miracle!! It was so fun catching up again. Thanks for posting all your fun adventures. I seriously think you guys earned the costume award...you look like the real thing! :) I've never seen a Mary Poppins costume before...I soooo want that costume!! Where did you get it?
Your girls are getting more and more beautiful. I don't know how you're going to keep all those boys away....ha!
Post a Comment