Here's a few of our favorite photos from our days at Disneyland. We love this place!!!
Headed into the park. One day we started at Disneyland and another day we started at California Advneture.
Kay and Lindz about to board Space Mountain. Without Aubrey and Dad, I found myself riding alone on some of these scarier rides.
Emily and Lindsay were very into pin trading this trip. They would walk right up to workers and start looking at their pins. Kayla, on the other hand, wasn't into the trading thing at all. She likes the ones she has, and doesn't want to trade with anyone. I don't know if they had this pin trading phenomena when I was a kid, but if they did, I didn't participate.
Celebrate You!!! That's the theme for this year and the girls love to get out in the street and be part of the parade. We're here so much we now recognize the dancers and performers in the parade.
Here's B shooting away on Buzz Lightyear. We always think of Brian and Aunt Sally when we do this ride.
2 comments:
How could you not love it? It is the happiest place on earth.
I just love those smiles on the girls. And, Brenna’s wishful face outside Minnie Mouse’s house... So cute :) I can’t wait to take the kids there this summer. We D-land too. We are looking forward to seeing Tay’s reaction to all the characters, now that he’ll recognize them (more than last year).
Oh, and I didn’t do the pin trading either. I don’t think they had that when we were younger...
Post a Comment