Time for the annual Jordan Education Foundation CHallenge Obstacle Race. This is a family friendly race that raises funds to provide teachers grants within the Jordan School District. I was asked several years to serve on the planning committee for this event and I really enjoy working on it every January - May.
Brenna & Mikayla finishing up the race
My main responsibilities are Registration and the Start/Finish Line, so that's about all I get to see. Send runners off in waves and watch them run through the chute at the finish line
We have definitely built a Super Fun After Party with lots of FREE food, prizes, Mascots (all 4 this year - Jazz, ReAL, Bees, Grizzlies) face painting, balloon art, and lots of giveaways (my girls always go for In-N-Out giveaways)
A big SHOUTOUT to my family who supports me through this event every year.
Thank you! You guys ROCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment