Monday, September 5, 2022

Schmitt BBQ

We all be heading to the Schmitts for a Labor Day BBQ

Good Food and always 

Good Conversations.  Jon shared with the girls his upcoming conference talk about the different names of Christ and how we can take those upon us.  He always loves to go into deep conversations with them about whatever they want to talk about - supreme court cases, gospel doctrine, philosophy, or just the current decisions that are weighing on their minds. We know Jon & Alexis love us, and they have shown that love for years, but I'd have to say they really love the girls and the grandbaby boys. 

I think I have pictures of Jon holding each of them when they were small infants. He is a baby whisperer and I hope he gets to hold lots of babies in his future church service, wherever that may be,


Be Real.  This be about as 'Real' as it gets - B and her bestie or bust.

 

No comments: