Friday, May 30, 2025

Snakes

Snakes


Snakes

and more snakes.
I have never ever liked snakes. Do desire to see them, touch them, let alone hold one, No thank you.
Yet here I am living up in the mountains with snakes on our property and I'm actually okay with it.

I'm not sure what all has changed, other than I am just less fearful of things now. 
None of these snakes are Rattler, which is good, though we know they reside here as well.

The previous owners 80-pound dog was bit by a rattle snake a few years ago, and just recently our neighbor next to us was bit by a rattler and was in the hospitalized. I am working on my constant gaze, scanning the areas I am walking towards, but I'm not going to let these snakes keep me from enjoying this beautiful area we live in. 

 

No comments: