Sunday, March 29, 2009
Puzzlemania
I believe I got this puzzle when I was in third grade from some type of G.A.T.E. party. How it has manage to stay with me all these years, and still have all of its 9 pieces, is beyond me. It seems to resurface from the game closet every 9 months or so to test our brains and patience levels. Kayla and my Mom, two people that skipped grades and have high IQ's , seem to be drawn to this type of challenge. Me, not so much. I have tried many a times to work on it, only to be left with 2 turtle bums or 2 turtle heads in the end. I know it has been solved in the past, but I can't even remember the last time that was. Well, it has been hanging around our kitchen desk lately, and this morning Kayla started working on it, and BOOM, here it is. This is a milestone for us and we just want to document it for posterity. Hopefully this puzzle will stay in our family for many more years and generate or kill off many more brain cells.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too funny!
we have a few of these puzzles too! I have an ongoing deal to give anyone a dollar who solves one... they haven't come out in awhile though. Maybe I need to up the $$ :)
Post a Comment