Friday, July 9, 2010

Zions Boot Camp

Back in La Crescenta, where we grew up, and my parents still live, they have a 'Zions Boot Camp' every Tues/Thurs night at the Stake Center. It is taught by fitness instructors and incorporates weight, cardio, running, etc. Dad's been going for just over a year now (and has lost 20 lbs. and regained his 6-pack) and loves for his girls to go with him when we are in town. We also have to play tennis with him at least once each time we are in town. Here's a few pics from those adventures. Me and Barb finishing up tennis.
Getting ready to start boot camp. Still looking fresh and clean.
This must have been taken before as well, cause I know I was sweating a lot more after running around that building a billion times, and the teacher knows me now, so she makes me run hard.
One more shot of the tennis pro. I don't think I ever get better at tennis, but it sure is fun to spend time being active with Dad.
P.S. In South Jordan they just call it "Workout at the Exercise Church", I'm kinda liking the 'Zions Boot Camp' name.

No comments: